Offices in Frankfort, Louisville & Somerset
Everyone at Sturm Insurance is committed to ensuring that you get top quality service and that your insurance coverage meets your needs. Please take a moment to get to know our entire team!
Copyright 2016, Sturm Insurance Agency, Inc. Frankfort, Kentucky
- Graduated from Franklin County High School and Indiana University
- Began Insurance career in 1984 in an Aetna training program
- Served on numerous national agency panels including Encompass NorthStar Southern Region
- Married 25 plus years to Jana Sturm whom he met on a cruise ship!
- Loves to play racquetball and golf
Chris Q. Arnold
- Graduated Franklin County High School and attended WKU and KSU
- Started with Sturm Insurance in 2012 and brings over 20 years of sales experience to the agency
- Has two sons, Zach and Grayson, whom he follows to many baseball and soccer games
- Loves to play golf and work outdoors
Ryan Turner Sturm
- 2012 graduate of Franklin County High School and 2016 graduate of Transylvania University
- Played soccer at FCHS and Transy until tearing his right ACL not once, not twice, but THREE times!
- Engaged to his high school sweetheart, Ramsy Tandy.
- FCHS Men's Assistant Soccer Coach
- Avid UK sports fan and Lebron James enthusiast
Kim Cummins Coubert
- Graduated Western Hills High School
- Started insurance career in 1999 and joined Sturm Insurance in 2008
- Married to Tim and has one child, Eric
- In spare time enjoys singing, reading and walking
Andrew “Andy” Dages
- Started insurance career in 1980
- Earned the Life Underwriters Training Counsel Fellowship and the Certified Insurance
- Married to Diana for over 30 years, two children, Ryan and Christina
- Volunteers with Special Olympics of Kentucky (Jesse’s team) and Norton’s Cancer fundraising
- Enjoys photography, hiking, golf, canoeing and yard work
- Graduated from Franklin County High School
- Began working at Sturm Insurance in 2014
- Military Mom; Son Brandon is in the Navy. Hooyah!
- Has three sons: Brandon, Dakota, and Blaine
- Loves UK sports- especially Basketball!
Julie Branscum Peterson
- Graduated from the University of Kentucky with a degree in Agriculture Communications
- Began in the insurance industry in 2003, opened Sturm Insurance –Somerset in 2008
- Married to Michael and they have two daughters, Madeline and Claire Beth, and a son, Brooks Michael
- Loves to travel especially to St. John, USVI and to spend time with family and friends
- Active in her church and all of her daughters’ activities
- 20 years experience in insurance, 17 years as an agency owner.
- With Sturm Insurance since 2008
- Active member and supporter of Frankfort YMCA
- Past Board Member and Officer of YMCA (Service to Youth Award and Order of the Red Triangle Award)
- Past Board Member and Officer of Red Cross
- Past Board Member and Officer of The Frankfort Area Children’s Council
- Past Board Member of Chamber of Commerce
- Awarded Frankfort’s Favorite Insurance Agent administered by Chamber of Commerce
- Hobbies - racquetball, golf, running & dog training.
Amy Sturm Chambers
- Graduated from Franklin County High School and the University of Alabama
- Began insurance career in 2013
- Got married in 2016 to Paul Chambers. They have a daughter, Hailey
- Huge Alabama Football fan- Roll Tide!
- Leadership Central Kentucky Graduate, Leadership Frankfort Graduate, Franklin County Youth Services Center Board Member, Volunteer for Junior Achievement and Cinderella's Closet
- Graduated from Franklin County High School, received Bachelors Degree from Eastern Kentucky University and Masters Degree from Western Kentucky University
- Began working for Sturm Insurance in 2015
- Loves Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
Jana Downs Sturm
- Originally from Buffalo, Kentucky in LaRue County
- Graduated from the University of Kentucky and attended Asbury Theological Seminary
- Married into the insurance industry in 1987 when she married David Sturm
- Has two children, Amy, a graduate of the University of Alabama and Ryan, a graduate of Transylvania University and a granddaughter, Hailey
- Active in her church, First United Methodist Church. Loves UK sports, soccer and spending time with her family and friends